Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Break In

Looks like something is trying break in to the keep.  Lucky our warrior has a few swords with rare magic to stop the beast.


I did a blurry effect to see how it may help give the sense of motion.   I did save a "pre-blurry" version without that.  I got some great feedback and tips on the IFX forums and may open the pre-blurry version; and work on the lighting and shadows more.  So a version 2 could be posted soon.

Ok .. I did not save the non-blurry version.  Oh well I did re-look at my lighting and  shadows and did some touch ups.  Here is a ver 2:


The addition shadows do make the swords magic auras really pop.  Cool!

8/25/10
With some advice from the folks at the IFX forums did little change to the light from the swords.



No comments:

Post a Comment