Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Drawing School

Completing Eye of Intuos and Lone Orc really fired me up to getting back to drawing and improving my basics drawing skills.

First thing I did was join Drawing Tutorials Online.  Very impressed with the lessons, content and community.

Areas I like to improve in and learn:
  1. Drawing human anatomy 
  2. Still life  (life drawing)
  3. Landscapes and perspective
Also.  Getting back to paper .. real paper.  I'm not dumping digital.  I want to supplement it with some exercises and sketches in a sketchbook.
I already have a sketchpad and the two mechanical pencils (0.9 and a 0.5) I've used in the past and comfortable with.

I still will be doing most my work in ArtRage and that will still be my memory drawings (fantasy, etc) still I hope by working on the goals above it will improve what I have been currently doing.

Above all..

Draw .. draw .. draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment